Wojciech Klimala in 2015 graduated from the DOK PRO programme on WAJDA Film School. He earned his degree in directing from a Chech film school Filmová Akademie Miroslava Ondříčka v Písku in 2011. He is finishing his directing studies (MA) at Krzysztof Kieślowski Faculty of Radio and Television of the University of Silesia. A member of the Polish Filmmaker Association since 2012. While studying he shot numerous short films and short documentaries that were screened on student film festivals. In 2014 he directed a short film "Entropy" that was awarded worldwide. For the last two years associated with Warner Music Poland, where he works on music and promotional videos. Scholar of the program of the Ministry of Culture and National Heritage "Young Poland" 2017 for directing a documentary film "The Signs" produced by Kosmos Production.
- "Hollywood Eagle Documentary Award" Polish Film Festival Los Angeles 2019 (The Signs)
- "Grand Prix" Yerevan International Short Film Festival 2019 (Elizabeth)
- "Platinum Reel" Nevada International Film Festival 2018 (The Signs)
- "Fipresci: Best Debut" Warsaw Film Festival 2017 (Hugo)
- "Best Cinematography" Sanford International Film Festival2015 (Entropy)
- "Grand Prix" QL Film Festival 2014 (Entropy)